April 21, 2016 – Washington, DC – FreeFireZoneBlog.com – Listen up puppies, this shouldn’t be rocket science but the logic of the Trump campaign either eludes many or forces some to feign ignorance thereof.
- It’s not a campaign, it’s a movement. Trump isn’t a politician, he’s more akin to a bomb throwing revolutionary. His cross-hairs are squarely targeting the DC and corrupt state party political elites that have mismanaged this country’s affairs and used its constantly expanding bureaucracy to daily tighten the noose around the neck of the average American. Meanwhile, they enrich themselves while sniggering behind their backs about the rubes who put them in office.
This is a level of arrogance that pegs the Barf-o-meter at about 11, sending the needle thingie into orbit…
- To suggest that Trump and his campaign are stupid and simply don’t understand the crooked party rules is ludicrous. He certainly didn’t become a multi-billionaire through any lack of an ability to grasp nuance and process. The NRO types who make this allegation – the wizards of smart – couldn’t maneuver building a closet through a NY planning board if their lives depended on it.
- Trump has and always will swing for the bleachers; he paints in bold strokes and colors ala Ronald Reagan
- From the get go, Trump knew what he was up against, an entrenched, porcine political class whose only visible means of support is the privileged tit represented by Atlantic Coast political structure.
- Trump early on decided to bypass the entire creaky and rotting political structure and take his case directly to the people who daily build America, who have been gang-raped by both parties with impunity.
This is why his rallies assume the proportion of revival events, crowds of 10, 15, 20 thousand and more, with turn-aways numbering far more than what the other candidates could draw on a combined basis for a single event.
- Thus Trump has 4 key issues, Borders, Language, Culture [thank yewww Dr. Savage] and the assertions of an obviously Rigged Political System, that denies the American people the most basic of political rights, one man, one vote.
- Rigged? Let me explain. Every 10 years the census is conducted upon which the state political bosses of both parties carve up Congressional Districts as to be most favorable to their party. If the GOP runs things they get the nod, ditto the Democrats. Each state party is an intricate web of organization, local party structures and or clubs which do much of the grunt work on up to the state party leadership, which also set the rules under which their primaries are conducted.
But the bottom line is that the incumbent almost invariably wins, and of course that candidate has been brought up through the corrupt system and is thus domesticated by the bosses to eat out of their hands and take it up the ass upon command…so craven are these lost souls that, after a while they come to enjoy the abuse.
Term limits? WTF are those?
It is by this process that some states no longer even make a pretense of having elections to determine who is favored by the electorate; they instead have “caucuses” where clownish back room deals are the norm. In some states such as Colorado, people have to vote for numbers instead of actual people. These voters had no idea with which candidate the associated delegate was aligned, the system intentionally makes it impossible to determine this…the purpose it all along.
Or they do hold an election, but reserve a certain number of delegates whose allegiance is to the party mobsters…or the allegiance is promised, but only through the first ballot, assuming there might be more than one, a real possibility with this band of crooked heartless bastards.
The end result of this is that despite all of the high sounding rhetorical horse shit they spout, in reality, for example, the GOP presidential nominee, all things being equal, will always be some iteration of a dull 60 watt loser like Jeb Bush, John Kasich or the 110 watt version Ted Cruz…the Teddster being the “I’m smarter than Steven Hawking,” failsafe candidate for the party. Though largely hated, with good reason by his fellow GOPers, they much prefer their own black sheep to the wolf with the unruly blond hair and super-size ego.
Please don’t misunderstand, these people aren’t stupid; dumb people do not rise to the top in DC [with a few exceptions like Barbara Boxer] but party hacks on the make do.
Political serfdom is what the establishment thrives upon; they have come up through the system to which they become beholden.
Trump says, screw that stuff, I’m the alpha-male here, get out of my way or you are going to get hurt.
- Yes, it goes without saying that Trump the nominee scares holy hell out of the RNC types but it REALLY gives dyspepsia to Hillary who is petrified of someone treating her like the thug she is.
- Trust me Trump knows, far better than relative clod-hoppers such as Jim Geraghty, where the skeletons are buried, hell he has interred some of them personally.
- Trump, to the extent that he has tossed political contributions around, has actually bought those who pretend to be the puppet-masters. Understand that this does NOT mean he’s underwritten their platform; he doesn’t care, that type of stuff is small-ball of intrigue only to amateurs.
It’s very much like, “Yeah Chuck so u r willing to kill the unborn with your bare hands, wow you are a stud…just remember you are in MY pocket and when it comes to XYZ you will vote with me, I don’t care about your petty-ass games, answer the phone when I call.”
Get it? Trump doesn’t contribute he PURCHASES political commodities who are after all simply whores in expensive suits with surgically implanted follicles.
- As a result, comes the election, it’s Trump vs. Hillary [actually I kinda feel sorry for the fat sow…no just kidding]. DT comes at her so hard from so many different angles that she will be living on Dramamine IVs just to be able to navigate up to the podium.
- The Donald absolutely knows secrets about the Clinton’s that are several orders of magnitude above the depth of understanding of the RNC Einsteins…AND…he is perfectly willing to use or threaten to use them. He’s played smash mouth in the toughest game in the country for over 40 years and emerged as a billionaire.
From here it should be easy to imagine how this plays out by connecting the dots but these are the basics, students.
Perhaps we can expand on this for the next lesson, just remember this WILL be on the test so we hope you took good notes.
©2016 FreeFireZoneBlog.com All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.